The Red Hall 024, Dec. 20

Discussions about everything related to Gaia, including questions about the website or forum.
Ellian
Novice

The Red Hall 024, Dec. 20

Post by Ellian »

First of all, I'm very impressed with Gaia so far. My expectations were high, knowing Sandra and Woo, and still it did not fail to deliver. Great work.

Second, I know that my nitpicking has earned me little sympathy in another forum, but I hope people here don't mind that much.

Having said that, there may be a mistake in the second panel. At least in my understanding, "predecessors'll" is shortened for "predecessors will", but I think Ars is not talking about the future (as the word "predecessors" already implies), so it should rather be something like "predecessors have left".
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: The Red Hall 024, Dec. 20

Post by Novil »

Ellian wrote:Having said that, there may be a mistake in the second panel. At least in my understanding, "predecessors'll" is shortened for "predecessors will", but I think Ars is not talking about the future (as the word "predecessors" already implies), so it should rather be something like "predecessors have left".
He always talks in the future tense.
Ellian
Novice

Re: The Red Hall 024, Dec. 20

Post by Ellian »

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice yet. After looking at the German version, I realized it being intentional.