The Red Hall 010
└ posted on Friday, 11 November 2011, by Novil
- Sandril: The loser has to kiss the hand of the winner. Deal?
- Ilias: Deal.
- Sandril: I’ve figured out what you’re up to, Ilias.
- Ilias: You have? What am I up to, then?
- Sandril: You want to tease me until I lose my temper. You want me to reveal my foul character in front of Lilith and the whole world.
- Ilias: Lili is a clever girl. She’ll find out for herself sooner rather than later.
- Sandril: You want me to lose myself and succumb to the temptation of the Darkness, while you’re hailed as the big hero!
- Ilias: Now you’re becoming overly melodramatic.
- Sandril: And in the end, I’ll have nothing. And you everything. Just like in a bad novel by Milo Salandor.
- Ilias: Milo’s novels are great! All of them!
- Sandril: But I say to you…
- Ilias: What?
You can also help us by spreading the word with a link to our website or by voting for Gaia at TopWebComics: