The Red Hall 031
└ posted on Friday, 13 January 2012, by Novil
- Lilith: Simply cast the Wave Shield at the dummy.
- Ars: Fine.
- Ars: You’ll see? Just another protection layer.
- Lilith: Not quite. Actually, the Wave Shield broke the fabric of the bluestream between Llyra’s Wave Warp and Aurelia’s Anti-Red Sphere.
- Lilith: If the hull now gets hit by several energy bursts at the same time, it’ll break. Ragnald Solito described a similar effect in chapter 7 of his book “Advanced Theory of Protection Spells”.
- Lilith: No, don’t do that!