In the original script for the computer game, the dialog for the trial was several Word pages long. I’m pretty proud that I was able to shorten it to just two comic pages without losing essential information.
- Ilias: Were the city guard part of the conspiracy? Or were they victims of it as well, fooled by masterfully forged documents?
- Ilias: But that was apparently not yet enough evidence. He, she, it, they wanted to be completely sure.
- Ilias: Vernon told the judge that he saw Lili casting strange spells in the Red Hall on the day before the attack.
- Ilias: Just two months ago I helped this liar with his homework in natural sciences.
- Ilias: For their “cooperation”, the assassins were sentenced to lifelong hard labor. Lili, in contrast, to death.