I just love Viviana in panel 1.
Gaia is now also published at MangaMagazine.net (start reading here)! At the moment, only the first 21 pages of chapter 1, The Red Hall, are available, but at least five pages per week will be posted during the next months to catch up with our main page.
Gaia is currently classified as a “featured” comic at MangaMagazine.net, but I hope it will be promoted to a “premium” comic soon which would be very lucrative for Powree and me. Of course, we need more page views and “fans of this comic” at MangaMagazine.net first.
- Ilias: Why… why did you do that?
- Viviana: So that you don’t break into a thousand pieces when you walk through the portal to our hideout.
- Ilias: Portal to your hideout?
- Viviana: The city guard may be incompetent, but if our hideout were simply in a building in Spring Street, they would have found it a long time ago.
- Ilias: You could have warned me, at least!
- Viviana: That was the just punishment for spreading false rumors about the Shadowdancers.
- Viviana: Are you ready for the teleportation?
- Ilias: I don’t think so.
- Ilias: What exactly was that horrible stuff you gave me?
- Viviana: Some sort of magic transmitter liquid.