└ posted on Tuesday, 29 January 2013, by Novil
- Alissa: Are you sure it’s a good idea to steal the Avaril during the party?
- Viviana: What’s the alternative?
- Alissa: For one thing, I could try to talk with Janos. Maybe his uncle would sell the Avaril.
- Viviana: That’s not a plan, that’s just wishful thinking. Seramis would never sell the holy crystal of Ileasaar. No one in their right mind would.
- Viviana: It’s better if nobody knows that you’re after the Avaril.
- Alissa: I’m still not convinced that we should strike during the party. The house will be full of people…
- Viviana: If everybody does their jobs, it will work out! Besides, there’s still plan C.
- Alissa: Plan C… let’s not talk about it.
- Viviana: Unfortunately…
- Viviana: … that’s exactly what we’ll be doing for the next two hours.
You can also help us by spreading the word with a link to our website or by voting for Gaia at TopWebComics: