└ posted on Friday, 15 February 2013, by Novil
- Alissa: Do you remember the picture by S.A. Salvador you liked so much, “A Magical Night”?
- Seramis Baltor: Yes, a marvelous painting. What about it?
- Alissa: It was stolen.
- Seramis Baltor: No!
- Alissa: Yes. By the Shadowdancers. It’s beyond my understanding how they could deactivate the alarm unnoticed.
- Seramis Baltor: The Shadowdancers are a menace! They claim to fight for Ileasaar, but in reality they’re nothing but deceitful thieves!
- Alissa: Indeed. And you never know where they might strike next.
- Seramis Baltor: “Last year I had to hire two new guards just because of those shady characters!”
- Alissa: “Do you have some time? Ilias would like to talk with you about something.”
- Seramis Baltor: “Of course. What’s it about?”
- Viviana: Here we go!
- Alissa: “Ilias has heard that you’re planning an expedition to the Glowglades.”
- Seramis Baltor: “That’s right. Does he want to join us?”
You can also help us by spreading the word with a link to our website or by voting for Gaia at TopWebComics: