I made a few minor changes to the dialog of the following five pages. I felt that it’s possible to make things clearer without harming the flow of the story.
- Shadowdancers 51: Added a word bubble with “Delvor!” in it to the second last word bubble to make it clear that Viviana is angry about the newspaper’s first headline that is shown in the next panel.
- The Tower in the Sky 2: Added “[…], sis.” to the boy’s word bubble in the last panel to make it clear that he’s Lilith’s brother.
- The Tower in the Sky 15: Changed Lilith’s word bubbles in the first two panels to “Hmm, I can see the sky…” and “… But with loophole spells, you can never be sure.” to make it clear that Lilith cast a hole into the prison wall and that she’s not sure if it’s safe to use it.
- The Tower in the Sky 23: Added “… or to dig around it.” to Viviana’s word bubble in the second last panel to make it clear that she’s showing Ilias their digging attempt in the last panel.
- The Tower in the Sky 43: Added “The hole lasted for a whole minute, not bad.” to Lilith’s last word bubble to give some context to her next sentence.