Hello there, good peoples of the internet! :D

You can introduce yourself here. This is also the right place to advertise your website, comic, art gallery, etc. Please no business opportunities involving the widows of undead Nigerian prime ministers. Thank you.
Onomatopoeia
Novice

Hello there, good peoples of the internet! :D

Post by Onomatopoeia » 19 Jan 2010, 20:08

I am brand new to this forum but I have been reading S&W since early-mid 2009.

And it's truly depressing to me, a serious forumgoer, to see such an old and yet unfortunatly inacitve board! ;~;
I honestly believed that such an amazing webcomic would have an equally amazingly active forum! ;~;

I'll have to pass the comic onto some friends, and have them sign up to this forum, make it active and whatnot! :D

If you have any questions about me, whatsoever, please feel free to ask. I'm an open book, I hold no secrets. get as vague or as personal as you want. :D
I'm Onomatopoeia.
Real name; Daniel Michael Jack Johnathan Degrose Simpson
Age; 18
Origin; England

I'll make a real signature later :D
powree
President and First Tigress

Re: Hello there, good peoples of the internet! :D

Post by powree » 21 Jan 2010, 17:56

For an odd reason, the 'real' forum happens in the "comments" section of each strip :lol:
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Post by Novil » 27 Jan 2010, 22:08

Onomatopoeia wrote:And it's truly depressing to me, a serious forumgoer, to see such an old and yet unfortunatly inacitve board! ;~;
I honestly believed that such an amazing webcomic would have an equally amazingly active forum! ;~;
Well, I’m doing my best to drive some traffic to it, but I can’t force the readers to write something ;). However, we have at least a very active comment section. There are other comics with around half the readership of Sandra and Woo that hardly get more than 5 comments per update.
Onomatopoeia wrote:If you have any questions about me, whatsoever, please feel free to ask. I'm an open book, I hold no secrets. get as vague or as personal as you want. :D
Well, …
Onomatopoeia wrote:Origin: England
… So how does it feel like to already know that you’ll be knocked out by a penalty kick in the next World Cup? (Bonus points if it’s against Germany. ;) :D)
Sandra and Woo | Sandra und Woo auf Deutsch
Gaia | Gaia auf Deutsch

"Don't be someone who they forget!"
Arborean
Novice

Post by Arborean » 02 Feb 2010, 05:07

Hello,
I didn't want to introduce myself in an all new thread, but I did want to say hi. I really enjoy your comic, it's very sweet and friendly. It's nice to see a pure peace, love, and environmentalism message:). I also love the drawings, they are very consistent, there is never an "off" strip!

Anyhow, keep it coming, I am enjoying it a lot! 8-)
Rabid_Fox
Secretary

Post by Rabid_Fox » 19 Mar 2010, 22:15

Novil wrote:
Onomatopoeia wrote:
Onomatopoeia wrote:Origin: England
… So how does it feel like to already know that you’ll be knocked out by a penalty kick in the next World Cup? (Bonus points if it’s against Germany. ;) :D)
Ahaha, fantastic.
Oh my.