Raccoon Toons

You can introduce yourself here. This is also the right place to advertise your website, comic, art gallery, etc. Please no business opportunities involving the widows of undead Nigerian prime ministers. Thank you.
Raccoon Toons
Novice

Raccoon Toons

Post by Raccoon Toons » 27 May 2010, 03:02

I thought I'd go ahead and plug my site as it also stars cartoon raccoons. If you're interested, stop by, check it out, enjoy!

http://www.raccoontoons.com

All the comic strips are in the "comics" section, but the site is also moving towards more animated work. I'd recommend the "FAQ" section to see a taste of where we're headed. By all means explore the site, and thanks for stopping by!
Attachments
smallbanner.jpg
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Raccoon Toons

Post by Novil » 28 May 2010, 17:14

I read through the comic strip archive. The very old ones were not very good, but the ones published in the last years were generally enjoyable. I think the characters are very likeable, but the comic is somewhat lacking in originality regarding the setup of the jokes.
Sandra and Woo | Sandra und Woo auf Deutsch
Gaia | Gaia auf Deutsch

"Don't be someone who they forget!"
kejokiller
Novice

Re: Raccoon Toons

Post by kejokiller » 12 Feb 2013, 22:22

as a web designer im not ussualy pleased with flash webpages, i think they're kind of heavy i don't know. As a illustrator (a failure as a illustrator but....) i liked the cartoons, I got a lot to learn to get to your level. I've added the webpage to my favorites to keep track of the news :D keep on going and follow your heart always s2

stay cool ^^y
Wanna change my name to "Woo" now T-T