Obligatory Introduction Post

You can introduce yourself here. This is also the right place to advertise your website, comic, art gallery, etc. Please no business opportunities involving the widows of undead Nigerian prime ministers. Thank you.
Pencil

Obligatory Introduction Post

Post by Pencil » 21 Jun 2010, 02:08

Sup :v

Read the comic on and off for a while, and decided the best way to keep me from forgetting this comic even exists for long periods of time not that it's a bad comic, I love it, just for some reason I forget about it for months at a time is to become semi-active in the community.

So, I don't go on forums much, though I do frequent one for another comic I like. More of a chatroom type of person meself.

I'm a nerd, enjoy reading fiction, playing vidya gaems, drawing (wishing to become a VG concept artist, but my lack of improvement the past year or so is disheartening me D: ), moozak, and browsin' the internet. Also I'm a bit of a table top nerd, so if and when I become comfortable enough here I'll probably be trying to start up some kind of game if people are interested.

I'm 16, sophmore in Highschool (Doing my finals this whole week, actually. No more school, hells yeah), somewhere on the coast of South Jersey. You can call me either Pencil, or Ian, whichever you prefer.

I've got more secrets about myself I may divulge depending on the atmosphere of the forum, but that's pretty much all there is you can know about me without actually interacting with me :B. Hi!

EDIT: Guessing the forum isn't the liveliest on the net?