just me

You can introduce yourself here. This is also the right place to advertise your website, comic, art gallery, etc. Please no business opportunities involving the widows of undead Nigerian prime ministers. Thank you.
Jety Lefr
Novice

just me

Post by Jety Lefr » 01 Jan 2011, 20:30

Hi. I'm Jety Lefr. I read a lot of manga and webcomics, and watch a lot of anime. Plus I read books, comics, and graphic novels. And i watch a lot of classic T.V. and movies.

I'm trying to become what I imagine as an expert on the subject of anime, manga, and webcomics. To be an Otaking! My goal is to watch 300 anime series and non-series affiliated movies, read 300 manga series, and read 100 webcomics!

I only watch/read/support things that I personally consider a work of literary and or visual artistic masterpiece. (Or just good enough to watch/read when I'm bored).

More on me. My mundane name is Jesse. I am an artist. I work with 2D and 3D artwork, and use many mediums. Clay, paint, pencil, pen, wire, trash, glass, stain glass, leather, wood, words, etc.
----------Jety Lefr
"Strive to be better than you've ever been before. Only you can know how much you have, and only you can give yourself more."