hi

You can introduce yourself here. This is also the right place to advertise your website, comic, art gallery, etc. Please no business opportunities involving the widows of undead Nigerian prime ministers. Thank you.
pouar
Novice

hi

Post by pouar » 20 Dec 2012, 01:08

Hi, I usually go by my pseudonym (pouar/thepouar/the_pouar) when I want to remain anonymous , I once saw this comic on an Ad and it looked interesting so I clicked it, usually I don't click on ads, but I thought this comic was kinda cool and after a few months of reading the comic I'd thought I'd try out this forum, I'm a bit of a gamer but ever since the game console manufacturers started preventing homebrew games and software from running on the system I became a PC gamer, (mostly Linux games and Windows games on Wine and older discontinued games on emulators), my avatar used to mario holding up a psp with a picture of Mario skating on the screen but since I stopped playing newer console games I took the psp part out cause it became hypocritical, I'm also a bit of a programmer who Likes Gnu/Linux and death metal and its variants and hybrids, I've also tried out other FOSS operating systems inside VMs. I Love free software (free as in freedom) which is why I usually prefer software under the Gnu GPL v3 but will use GPL compatible software, I only use proprietary software if there's no free software alternative or the only alternatives don't function well enough. besides, Gnu/Linux is way superior to Windows, OS X, and iOS.

Code: Select all

while :;do if windows sucks;then mv windows /dev/null;pacman -Sy linux;fi;done