Hello to everyone

You can introduce yourself here. This is also the right place to advertise your website, comic, art gallery, etc. Please no business opportunities involving the widows of undead Nigerian prime ministers. Thank you.
MarqFJA87
Novice

Hello to everyone

Post by MarqFJA87 » 08 Jun 2016, 16:32

Whoopie, my first post here!

Ahem... All hail Her Imperial Majesty Sandra the First, Empress and Supreme Ruler of the Blessed Empire of Northia, Friend to All Raccoons, Vanquisher of Tom the Talking Toast, Intimidator of the Cosmic Disembodied Hand, The Shining-Eyed, She Who Glomps the Stuffing Out of Her Boyfriend for His Exceptionally Romantic Poem, and Defender of Freedom, Justice and Cookies!

All hail Woo the Savior, Loyal Companion to Her Imperial Majesty, He Who Will Break Your Heart with a Smile and Then, While You Are Looking Away for a Second, Raid Your Fridge, Hunter of Animal-Hunting Humans.

All hail Cloud the Brave, Son of Ye Thuza, Conqueror of Wolves, He Who Writes Poems That Make His Girlfriend Glomp the Stuffing Out of Him.

All hail Larisa the Unbound, She Who Sets Things on Fire, Defier of Gravity, Descendant of the Serpent, The Rubber-Lipped, She Who Is Much More Kind-Hearted and Morally Decent Than a First Impression Would Imply, Landon's Girlfriend.

... Yeah, I kinda have moments where I like to go all melodramatic. Anyway... Hello everyone! I, MarqFJA87, greet you from the desert-dominated lands of Saudi Arabia. I wonder how many members of this site are Arabs/Muslims...

Also, Sandra/Cloud, Woo/Lily, and Larisa/Landon FTW!

EDIT: Fixed a misspelling.
Klyaaleksej

Re: Hello to everyone

Post by Klyaaleksej » 29 Nov 2016, 14:52

MarqFJA87 wrote:Whoopie, my first post here!

Ahem... All hail Her Imperial Majesty Sandra the First, Empress and Supreme Ruler of the Blessed Empire of Northia, Friend to All Raccoons, Vanquisher of Tom the Talking Toast, Intimidator of the Cosmic Disembodied Hand, The Shining-Eyed, She Who Glomps the Stuffing Out of Her Boyfriend for His Exceptionally Romantic Poem, and Defender of Freedom, Justice and Cookies!

All hail Woo the Savior, Loyal Companion to Her Imperial Majesty, He Who Will Break Your Heart with a Smile and Then, While You Are Looking Away for a Second, Raid Your Fridge, Hunter of Animal-Hunting Humans.

All hail Cloud the Brave, Son of Ye Thuza, Conqueror of Wolves, He Who Writes Poems That Make His Girlfriend Glomp the Stuffing Out of Him.

All hail Larisa the Unbound, She Who Sets Things on Fire, Defier of Gravity, Descendant of the Serpent, The Rubber-Lipped, She Who Is Much More Kind-Hearted and Morally Decent Than a First Impression Would Imply, Landon's Girlfriend.

... Yeah, I kinda have moments where I like to go all melodramatic. Anyway... Hello everyone! I, MarqFJA87, greet you from the desert-dominated lands of Saudi Arabia. I wonder how many members of this site are Arabs/Muslims...

Also, Sandra/Cloud, Woo/Lily, and Larisa/Landon FTW!

EDIT: Fixed a misspelling.
I'm not Arab. I am Ukrainian.