Story Suggestions?

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Arent
Novice

Story Suggestions?

Post by Arent »

Phd comics repeatedly published strips that had a small tag "story idea by xy" in the lower left corner. Since Novil once in a while stated that it can be hard to come up with cool story ideas/arcs, maybe someone has a suggestion what kind of story arc they would just love to see?

In my case I really liked the adventure in the abandoned factory. Especially Cloud getting money & XP for killing a bat ;) So, there could be more of that, a dungeon to explore (sewers), evil monsters to vanquish (janitor of the school), treasures to be obtained (the answers to the next math test lying in the safe of the school).

Btw. is it just me or does Sandra & Woo miss a grand evil antagonist? Larisa is to a certain extent something like that, but I'm thinking more along the lines of Mr. Burns or Hank Scorpio or another supervillain that could challenge Ye Thuza & Yuna.

Maybe you have a really cool idea?
Vermillion
Novice

Re: Story Suggestions?

Post by Vermillion »

You could be right about the grand evil antagonist, but I really like morally gray antagonists. Not sure which would better fit Sandra & Woo better.
This is why Privacy Pursuits is very helpful when it comes to privacy.
Arent
Novice

Post by Arent »

Dating tipps:

Yuna could provide scientifically sound dating tipps ;) For example, she could argue that average looking people have the best chances to find a fitting mate because they are statistically most frequent.

Btw. that is not a joke. I really read that somewhere as dating tipp.
Arent
Novice

Post by Arent »

Story suggestion:

Wally somehow sneaks into the fridge of Ye Thuza/Yuna & gobbles up the cake she prepared. Due to all that food, he grows to enormous size & threatens the whole city, potentially even alarming the animals/gods.

Yuna has to team up with famous scientists to make the little big black hole puke & shrink to a manageable size. The city is covered in spaghettified cake, but soon recovers.
Arent
Novice

Post by Arent »

Suggestion:

A strip how someone in the Sandra & Woo universe is afraid of Corona & quarantines his own house. Complete with signposts, minefields and 'sandbag' barriers which are build from toilet paper :mrgreen:
Foye
Novice

Post by Foye »

Eh, that could be fun