Sandra and Woo art style and characters

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Ambi
Novice

Sandra and Woo art style and characters

Post by Ambi »

I've looked at all the different styles in which different artists had drawn Sandra and Woo, and I like Powree's better than the alternatives. But Sandra as 10-year-old girl in jeans (of strip 1) looked quite different from the other artists. Was that look decided by Powree, or did you decide on that after you chose her as the artist? And do you give her rough or detailed character descriptions?
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Sandra and Woo art style and characters

Post by Novil »

Ambi wrote:I've looked at all the different styles in which different artists had drawn Sandra and Woo, and I like Powree's better than the alternatives. But Sandra as 10-year-old girl in jeans (of strip 1) looked quite different from the other artists. Was that look decided by Powree, or did you decide on that after you chose her as the artist? And do you give her rough or detailed character descriptions?
Powree drew Sandra exactly like that in the sample drawing she drew of her own accord when applying as an artist for Sandra and Woo. I liked the design very much and not a thing was changed afterwards as you can see. The design of the other characters is usually closer to the descriptions I’m giving her for them. They can be quite detailed how to draw certain parts of the body when I am of the opinion that they are important.
Attachments
sandra-and-woo.png
sandra-and-woo.png (10.65 KiB) Viewed 8257 times