Translation to Spanish

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Shadow1993
Novice

Translation to Spanish

Post by Shadow1993 »

I've been reading the comic and I want o show it to my sisters and everyone I can. But there's a problem, they don't speak English or German, they speak Spanish. So I decided to translate it by myself with the help of some friends. I would like to get authorized to do so. Thanks.
EDIT: Starting already. I'll post here my translations, I hope you to enjoy them.
Last edited by Shadow1993 on 24 May 2011, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow1993
Novice

A Sly Raccoon

Post by Shadow1993 »

I had to erase the pictures, because my idea was rejected. Thanks anyways to: lucario20, wolfxgirl, LeafeonXP and needleman
Last edited by Shadow1993 on 24 May 2011, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Translation to Spanish

Post by Novil »

From our FAQ:
Can I translate Sandra and Woo into another language?

No, you are not allowed to change the English or German text of the strips. We had a bad experience with a fan-made Spanish translation whose quality did not match our standard. If you want to post a Sandra and Woo strips in a forum or elsewhere (see above) you can provide a translation beneath the strip.
Shadow1993
Novice

Re: Translation to Spanish

Post by Shadow1993 »

I thought that the quality was good, but if you say so I don't have more election than stopping posting it, and erasing my entries. But if can I still continue translating it for my sisters?