Now in the color

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Landbark

Now in the color

Post by Landbark »

Sandra and Woo get now in the their true colors.
I don't know what to say, you made your webcomic greater than ever :]

Keep up the good work!

Also a little question, will you make a chat betwen fans and SaW team, If I am not mistaken, like the last year? :)
"It's better to die for Gaia than live for yourself"
Passerby
Novice

Re: Now in the color

Post by Passerby »

I find it wonderful that you now have a colorist, but I must ask before everything is completed. I know you will completely color all the strips of the comic, but may you still leave on the site the black-and-white versions? It's not that I'm not ecstatic about the coloring; I really am. It's just that I really enjoy the original artwork in the color it was made. It's just because I'm actually afraid that when the coloring is completed, you'll take off the original ink finishes.
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Post by Novil »

Landbark wrote:Also a little question, will you make a chat betwen fans and SaW team, If I am not mistaken, like the last year? :)
Yes. It will be announced on the main page.
Passerby wrote:I find it wonderful that you now have a colorist, but I must ask before everything is completed. I know you will completely color all the strips of the comic, but may you still leave on the site the black-and-white versions? It's not that I'm not ecstatic about the coloring; I really am. It's just that I really enjoy the original artwork in the color it was made. It's just because I'm actually afraid that when the coloring is completed, you'll take off the original ink finishes.
The archive of the first 306 strips in black-and-white will remain online on the page for donators. I don’t know if I’ll provide future strips in black-and-white as well since that’s quite some additional work. Maybe if the donation amount justifies spending more time on exclusive content sometime in the future.
All-Purpose Guru
Novice

Post by All-Purpose Guru »

Larisa is *quite* cute when shown in full color. No wonder she has all the boys.
Rabid_Fox
Secretary

Post by Rabid_Fox »

I am loving the colour strips. Sandra & Woo is becoming such a model of how to build a comic.

However, the IMPACT of some of the strips has a lot to do with Powree's ability with contrast. It'd be a shame to lose that for technicolour in all cases.
Oh my.