Story Arc/Gags: Suggestions & Ideas (Post them here!)

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.

What do you want as an addition to the Sandra and Woo's adventures?

Pop Culture References (Tebow-ing, Bi-Winning, 2012)
No votes
Celebrities/Artists Jokes (Deadmau5, Justin Bieber, Charlie Sheen)
No votes
Video Game Parodies (Minecraft, Skyrim, etc.)
50%
(Web)Comic Cameos (Other Webcomics and such)
No votes
Narratives/Mis-Adventures
50%
Present-Day Issues (SOPA Censorship, Bullying, Change)
No votes
Comic Extras (Guest Art, Fillers, Commissions, etc.)
No votes
Other ____
No votes

Total votes: 4
Reckless Enderman
Novice

Story Arc/Gags: Suggestions & Ideas (Post them here!)

Post by Reckless Enderman »

The title says it all. Got any suggestions for future Arcs? Why not post them here for the community to ponder about? Who knows; with Novil's approval, maybe he'll even create them just by looking at the post and its support.

One thing to keep in mind for creating the suggestions is to point out whether it's meant as a playful gag, or something bigger. Also, please don't be a major d*** (dumb) head when it comes to rejecting ideas. Incompetently bashing/flaming someone's idea just makes you look like a complete jerk to others. Let's just say that there's a line between not liking an idea/topic and completely knocking it rock-bottom. (Just because I'm not a brony and I didn't really find the MLP:FSM arc all that awesome, that doesn't mean I send death-threats to the creator of it as hate mail, just saying.) Anyways, with that being said, I look forward to seeing your suggestions as well as post my own as they come by. Thanks! :D
Neveko
Secretary General

Re: Story Arc/Gags: Suggestions & Ideas (Post them here!)

Post by Neveko »

Unless Novil specifically asks for suggestions, I find it a little rude to think that he needs suggestions for jokes/stories. There's nothing wrong with making up your own jokes using the characters, but I don't really think Novil needs them.
Reckless Enderman
Novice

Post by Reckless Enderman »

I don't intend the concept of the thread to be rude/forced or expect them to be in the comics, (although it would be pretty cool) but my sincere apologies if I happen to make anyone feel this way. :/

The topic was meant as entertainment/fan-ish discussion toward the site. You know, something like; "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if ___ was to happen like/with ___?" or even "They already added MLP:FSM, lets see if they add ___ to it as well."

Again, it was never meant as direct requests, but fan discussion nevertheless; my apologies for not stating that earlier. :/
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Post by Novil »

Please don’t make suggestions for specific gags.