Sephiroth

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Dissidia
Novice

Sephiroth

Post by Dissidia »

Anyone else think that a Sephiroth character would be interesting?
Neveko
Secretary General

Re: Sephiroth

Post by Neveko »

Uh? I have no idea what that sort of character would entail.
Landbark

Post by Landbark »

Dissidia wrote:Anyone else think that a Sephiroth character would be interesting?
Nooooooo...

But to be honest there is no reason to introduce this character.

Sandra and Woo have little use of enemies type of character. Zoe, the mean girl is more of a victim rather than enemy of the group. The bad guys are more like one story needed characters who serves no further purpose after the story arc is finished (Gus and Rocco, Hunter from Canoe trip or Ralph the school bully).

The popular characters are both friends and enemies,. Ye-Thuza or Larisa are portrayed in this style (strips: Art, Spontaneously Scheduled Training Session For Future Rebel Leaders or the Factory story Arc). They cause a lot of trouble :)

I say this because I see Sephiroth as something opposite of Cloud so naturally they would be enemies and their conflict would fuel strip story. But Sandra and Woo just make different aproach to this point. They don't need enemies of the system :)

And Sephiroth is going to be portrayed different that would be a huge loss and wasted opportunity.

But, If Sandra and Woo characters would play a Role play game and their final boss would be Sephiroth, that would work.
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Post by Novil »

No.