My website issues

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Nutster
Novice

My website issues

Post by Nutster »

I think I have two problems with the main SandraAndWoo.com site. Whether this has to do with my Firefox or add-on settings or what, I have no idea.
1) There is a big box with Woo telling me to Look!, but all I see is an empty light blue box. I am thinking this box is where an ad would appear, but I get nothing. I even disabled AdBlock Plus for this website, but still nothing.
2) I can not seem to post comments to the site now. I can enter them, and click Submit, but nothing appears. I recall being able to do this in the past, but for the last few months, nothing. Clearly others are able to post comments, but not me.

Any ideas as to what is happening with me and what I can do to fix things or does need more of a server-side adjustment?
Neveko
Secretary General

Re: My website issues

Post by Neveko »

To #2, there are multiple pages to the comments. Try going to later pages in the comments. You're likely to find your comment there. :)
Nutster
Novice

Post by Nutster »

I just tried posting a comment in line with my earlier ones, but it did not appear at the bottom of page 2. Is this some sort of moderation setting? If so, then there should be a message about awaiting moderation.

I will post my comments in the forum, but it lacks a little immediacy by comparison.
Neveko
Secretary General

Post by Neveko »

Odd. Maybe Novil will know why, then. There would be a message about pending moderation if that were the case (which I can pretty much assure you it isn't). Would there be any possibility of you being banned from the comment section?
I'm not a moderator and I don't follow the comments section, so I merely ask out of trying to help.