Remove your offensive ads!

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
Impogly
Novice

Remove your offensive ads!

Post by Impogly »

My name is Kevin Harrison, 21 years old, currently been lonely all my life.

I don't need your ads around shoving to my face how great is to have a relationship. Yeah, yeah! You guys are perfect and you can achieve anything and I don't... So? I don't need somebody remembering me that all the time I visit a freaking site, like Omegle, it's really insulting to me that I have to watch your ads... Knowing that, even if your characters are fictitious, they are way bettter than me in everything... (Which I use to have a nice talk with people... but when it ends, your ads appear, telling me how awesome you guys are, and I'm not... You have done a great job reminding me that... Many freaking thanks...)

When I don't see your stupid ads, it's like a gift from heavens, just seeing an ad which will not hurt me at all, so I can go safely through my pages...

So, please... try to, at least... tone down your ads in Omegle... It makes me really depressing to get reminded what a pathetic loser I am, and getting shoved at my face your perfection and flawless characters...

Thank you...
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Remove your offensive ads!

Post by Novil »

No.
SoleSurvivor
Novice

Post by SoleSurvivor »

Omg lol. (besides the ads on omegle center around zoey the lesbian...is that what you want?)
baud2
Novice

Post by baud2 »

Why would you need ads anyway?
Does it work? (since the ad network should send you stats on print and clicks) And is it cost-effective?
At least it worked for me, with an ad on lparchive, but it was the one showing larisa in 300, art IV.
HunterLorde
Novice

Post by HunterLorde »

I'm all for not seeing ads, but this is a hilarious way about getting them removed