Sandra and Woo wiki

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.
MathAddict
Novice

Sandra and Woo wiki

Post by MathAddict »

It's been many years now but a Sandra and Woo wiki is still non-existent so I created a wiki for Sandra and Woo. :D

This is the link: http://sandra-and-woo.wikia.com/wiki/Sa ... d_Woo_Wiki

My concern, however, is if I will still continue editing the wiki because I don't know if you want it to happen.
Do you want this to happen? Please let me know. :(
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Sandra and Woo wiki

Post by Novil »

What’s the intended purpose of the wiki?

If you just want to write some good character descriptions it’s better you give them to me so that I can put them on the Cast page.
MathAddict
Novice

Re: Sandra and Woo wiki

Post by MathAddict »

Novil wrote:What’s the intended purpose of the wiki?

If you just want to write some good character descriptions it’s better you give them to me so that I can put them on the Cast page.
Well, the wiki is supposed to be like other wikis, having a character description, relationship with the other characters, history of the character, trivia about the character, gallery and others, but I think the purpose of the wiki is to give information about Sandra and Woo, including the writer, artists, fan arts, and others. All the comic strips will not be included though but if an information needs sources, the comic strip number will be used and it will have a link to that comic strip.