Potential game

Discussions about everything related to Gaia, including questions about the website or forum.
James Long
Novice

Potential game

Post by James Long »

Have you though about creating a video game of Gaia again? There are now programs that will make this easier than ever before. I really like this idea and it could get more readers to the site. If anyone else thinks this a good idea please shout out.
Louch
Novice

Re: Potential game

Post by Louch »

Problem is, creating a decent video game would take more time and effort than making a large number of pages, not to mention the cost.

To get more readers they should just put that effort into the webcomic.
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Post by Novil »

First I want to finish the comic. There’s still a lot of work to do. We haven’t even reached 1/2 of the whole story.
SeanLin
Novice

Post by SeanLin »

A Gaia game would be awesome indeed. Have you thought about this idea recently, Novil?
buenavides
Novice

Post by buenavides »

Where is everyone? What is the late update about it?
Yak_Forger
Novice

Post by Yak_Forger »

On one hand, I'm disappointed that the game is highly unlikely to become a thing, as there has been no update since 2015.
On the other hand, I feel reassured; I'm likely to spend a good chunk of this summer doing a large scale market analysis based on this property in Cyprus, among other things, which means I've got a lot of content to sift through; I'd rather not get overhyped or want too much to play a game when I have such tasks ahead.
Arent
Novice

Post by Arent »

Yak_Forger wrote: 30 Jun 2019, 19:45 On one hand, I'm disappointed that the game is highly unlikely to become a thing, as there has been no update since 2015.
On the other hand, I feel reassured; I'm likely to spend a good chunk of this summer doing a large scale market analysis based on this property in Cyprus, among other things, which means I've got a lot of content to sift through; I'd rather not get overhyped or want too much to play a game when I have such tasks ahead.
The best you could do is to tentatively start a kickstarter & see how it is going. I would not just start creating a game out of the blue, only if there is actual interest in that.

And that doesn't even cover what kind of game you want to create. A visual novel? An RPG? A strategy game? An adventure?