Lilith's Staff on the cover of Gaia

Discussions about everything related to Gaia, including questions about the website or forum.
Ray
Novice

Lilith's Staff on the cover of Gaia

Post by Ray »

It is bugging me since the first time I read the story about the 'Tear of Gaia' and I think I might be wrong, but also one part of me thinks that it might be true/needs clarification.

Is it possible that the crystal on the staff Lilith is holding on the cover of Gaia is the 'Tear of Gaia'?

I looked over it many times, in the little story what Ilias has drawn you can see the tear three times with a little detail. Two times it kinda does not matches the same form as the crystal on Lilith's staff, but in the panel were the dwarf walks away with the tear it kinda looks not like in the other two panels, but more like the crystal on the staff.

Sure, there can be staffs around that has a blue crystal on it, but until now I have never seen a Staff like that Lilith is holding on the cover, so until now I would say Lilith's Staff is unique what would speak for my weird theory.

Well, enough words has been written. What do you think?
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Re: Lilith's Staff on the cover of Gaia

Post by Novil »

It’s not. She’s holding the same staff on page 2 of the first chapter: http://www.sandraandwoo.com/gaia/2011/1 ... -hall-002/
Ray
Novice

Re: Lilith's Staff on the cover of Gaia

Post by Ray »

Oh, well... did not see that one. Thanks for the link and the clarification.