Make your own music album cover

General discussions about comics, current events, media, politics, etc.
Novil
Supreme Ruler and Dictator-for-Life

Make your own music album cover

Post by Novil »

Make a music album cover out of random pictures and quotes. Guaranteed to look better than 50 % of all real album covers. ;)

1) Band name: Click on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random to get the title of a random Wikipedia article

2) Album title: Click on http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 to get a page of random quotes. Take the last 2 to 5 words of the first quote.

3) Background picture: Click on http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ and take the first photo.

4) Mix them together in an image editing application of your choice.
Attachments
the-least-pleasure.jpg
Tsanawo
Novice

Re: Make your own music album cover

Post by Tsanawo »

Worth a shot, I don't really like how the letters came out, but there's so much you can do with the default settings of Photoshop.
Attachments
Margaritis - The Desire to create
Margaritis - The Desire to create
Mine!
Ninja Skunk

It's Blue!

Post by Ninja Skunk »

Here's my amazing masterpiece. Took me a whole twenty minutes once I decided to do it. I don't know what, exactly, the Roman Catholics Archdiocese are doing releasing music albums, but I guess they do already have a one-billion-member fan base.

Sure, it sounds more like a marriage problem, but when have I ever backed down from a bad idea.?
Attachments
dumbalbum.jpg
Torg
Novice

Post by Torg »

I like the implications of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese having an album called "The Other One Snores", if only because I have no idea what those implications are.

Now for my album:

Featuring, among others, the hit songs "A Treatise Concerning Rocking Out and the Applications Thereof" and "A Detailed Analysis of the Vietnam War, Accompanied by a Politely-Worded Request for a Prompt Cessation of Hostilities". Also contains the first and only release of their latest masterpiece, "I Daresay the Image on the Front of Our Album was Rather Poorly Conceived". Buy it now while its temperature remains noticeably higher than that of the surrounding air!
Attachments
Don't buy it.
Don't buy it.
I have mad skills. I frequently have delusions of grandeur, for instance.
Onomatopoeia
Novice

Post by Onomatopoeia »

Band Name: Phyllanthus Profusus

Album Title:
Where the fruit is?

It's so.. Ridiculous.
In a cool way!

Great game idea, btw! <3
I'm Onomatopoeia.
Real name; Daniel Michael Jack Johnathan Degrose Simpson
Age; 18
Origin; England

I'll make a real signature later :D
Autumn
Novice

Post by Autumn »

I made two,might make more it was alot of fun.I now present to you...and keeps his self-made laws by Isotopes of Iodine and what it was lived for by Perton!

edit:I made more...:P here's all of them together as I am too lazy to put them on seperately.