Larisa's Secret

Discussions about everything related to Sandra and Woo, including questions about the website or forum.

Also the board for official announcements and posting rules.

Do you think Sandra will ever have to reveal Woo's talking ability to her friends/ family? To whom?

Dad
7%
Cloud
7%
Larisa
21%
Cloud and Larisa
36%
Dad, Cloud and Larisa
14%
Enemy weasels out info (Michele, Zoey, etc.)
14%

Total votes: 14
Tfeth282
Novice

Larisa's Secret

Post by Tfeth282 »

So, in strip 126 Secrets http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2010/01/04/0126-secrets/, after Larisa sits down (with Woo) and takes her insulin, she then used a nasal mister, and took some unknown pills (that she said were dangerous, when woo started gnawing on the pillbox). Assuming these are not narcotics, what were the contents of the nasal mister and pill box. Will Woo keep this a secret? :?:
AckAckAck
Novice

Re: Larisa's Secret

Post by AckAckAck »

I don't think Sandra will be the one who reveal Woo secret, Larissa is ill now, she need someone to share her secret, and if Woo is nice enough, he'll be the one who reveal his secret, to befriend Larissa and give her support. I mean, her true friends are only Sandra and Cloud, the girls hate her attitude and the boys... will be boys...

Either that or when he start speaking to her she'll get a heart attack and died :p
Shadow1993
Novice

Hunter

Post by Shadow1993 »

To scape from the hunter, Woo said "Look, a talking raccon" I think that the hunter will be the one who will reveal Woo's secret
Autumn
Novice

Post by Autumn »

I really don't think anyone except Sandra will ever know that Woo talks.It would change a lot if others knew wouldn't it?
shadowsoul
Novice

Post by shadowsoul »

i think dad cloud and larrissa :D :)
abowden
Novice

Post by abowden »

I am pretty sure Novil specifically said that everyone wouldn't find out woo's secret, because that would ruin it.
kanita
Novice

Post by kanita »

I find it wonderful that you now have a colorist, but I must ask before everything is completed. I know you will completely color all the strips of the comic, but may you still leave on the site the black-and-white versions? It's not that I'm not ecstatic about the coloring; I really am. It's just that I really enjoy the original artwork in the color it was made. It's just because I'm actually afraid that when the coloring is completed, you'll take off the original ink finishes.
We provide fast success in 300-206 - vce exams dumps exam by using our high quality 642-980 - actual tests - braindumps.com resources. We offer up-to-dated tabor and join www.bfit.edu dumps