Rousing Speech
└ posted on Monday, 26 March 2012, by Novil
- Echo: In the long history of the world, only the foxes have been granted the role of controlling vermin in such a wide range of habitats. I do not shrink from this responsibility; I welcome it!
- Echo: Let every species know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of the fittest.
- Echo: And so, my fellow rodent, ask not what your fox can do for you; ask what you can do for your fox.
- Sid: As much as I admire foxes, I won’t let you eat my legs.
- Echo: Why do you hate America, you rotten little nut-eater?