Goldman Sachs Does The Right Thing
└ posted on Thursday, 24 September 2015, by Novil
- Caption: Goldman Sachs, sincerely concerned that imprisoning 47 million SnapPic users could lead to the total collapse of American civilization, decided to do the right thing – at least this one time – and lobbied successfully for a general amnesty.
- Caption: While Goldman Sachs had to dip deep into its vault for that, the strengthened relationship with the President and Congress eventually paid off after only a few years.
- Caption: 24 carat pure gold
- Caption: Little changed, thank goodness, for Larisa. Firstly, it’s always been social suicide to bully the prettiest girl in school. Secondly, her schoolmates were way too afraid for that anyway…
- Larisa: Cool, my 5000th new watcher on DeviantArt!
- Sandra: Chris Hansen must be extremely interested in that list.
- Caption: … either of Larisa herself,
- Caption: … or of her best friend and his family.
- Caption: Landon, on the other hand, wasn’t immune to some teasing.
- Benjamin: Hey, Landon! Bow chicka wow wow!
- Caption: … But that quickly died down.
- Theo: Teasing doesn’t work that well when your envy is oozing out of every orifice.
- Benjamin: What does he have that I don’t?!
- Caption: So in the end, everybody was happy…
- Caption: … except, of course, John Kiriakou, the famous C.I.A. whistleblower, who was the only person exempted from the general amnesty and sentenced to 20 years in prison for his crime.