Under A Killer Balloon: The Cereal Killer, Page 3
└ posted on Thursday, 8 October 2015, by Novil
This is one of those strips where you ponder for ages what Woo could say in the last panel. This time, I think, I came up with a really good line.
- Sandra: They took our cereal, Woo. They took it and spoiled all that was once good and pure about it.
- Sandra: Of course we mustn’t rely on the thoroughly corrupt police solving this dreadful crime.
- Sandra: Fortunately, there’s still one woman in this godforsaken city who takes a stand for law and raisin-free cereal!
- Sandy South: … Sandy South, private eye extraordinaire!
- Qoo: This city is doomed.