The current story arc started with this strip: A Sly Raccoon.
Mr. Farley does not really look like he has learned his lesson… *sigh*
- Sandra: Oh my God! You can talk! I have to tell Daddy!
- Woo: No, please don’t tell anybody!
- Sandra: Why not?
- Woo: I am somewhat attached to my vocal apparatus and don’t want to end up on the dissection table of an overambitious scientist.
My old owner shouldn’t find out about it either. Your father’s negotiating methods for my purchase were a bit… uhm… unorthodox.
- Boy: He he, if you hold a marshmallow in front of his nose, he snatches at it.
- Boy: What an ugly raccoon.
- Mr. Farley: Very funny, you brats! Now get me out of here!