The Duel
└ posted on Thursday, 19 September 2013, by Novil
Oh no, it’s that guy! Go check out Gunnerkrigg Court if you want to see more of him!
- Sir James Eglamore: Not bad. But I bet you can still learn one or two things from me.
- Cloud: Or you from me.
- Sir James Eglamore: Where I come from, sassy back talk is usually punished with five laps.
- Cloud: What about a deal? The loser has to do ten laps!
- Sir James Eglamore: A student begging for a harsher punishment? Now I’ve seen it all!
- Mr. Walch: Here! Paragraph 17, section 2, explicitly forbids any kind of duel between teachers and students, in particular–
- Sir James Eglamore: What did I just say about sassy back talk!? Five laps, and be quick about it!